<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>        <rss version="2.0"
             xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
             xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/"
             xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
             xmlns:admin="http://webns.net/mvcb/"
             xmlns:rdf="http://www.w3.org/1999/02/22-rdf-syntax-ns#"
             xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/">
        <channel>
            <title>
									Dynon SkyView - Forum				            </title>
            <link>https://easyvfr4.aero/community/dynon-skyview/</link>
            <description>Here at EasyVFR we are all pilots and we love to help out a fellow aviator!</description>
            <language>en-US</language>
            <lastBuildDate>Mon, 05 Oct 2026 08:49:14 +0000</lastBuildDate>
            <generator>wpForo</generator>
            <ttl>60</ttl>
							                    <item>
                        <title>Dynon Skyview Data Transfer, Drive Selection</title>
                        <link>https://easyvfr4.aero/community/dynon-skyview/dynon-skyview-data-transfer-drive-selection/</link>
                        <pubDate>Sat, 11 Jul 2026 08:02:40 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[First of all: I am working on Linux running the Windows Version of EasyVFR4 (4.8.6) in botlles (wine based).Mostly EasyVFR is searching for a USB-Drive forever, not finding any USB-Drive.The...]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>First of all: I am working on Linux running the Windows Version of EasyVFR4 (4.8.6) in botlles (wine based).<br /><br />Mostly EasyVFR is searching for a USB-Drive forever, not finding any USB-Drive.<br />The USB-Drive is mounted by the Windows Emulation system and accessible via driveletter befor starting EasyVFR4.<br /><br />Sometimes it finds an USB-Drive after a long time. In most of the tries it finds nothing.<br /><br />Would it be possible to offer a regular File-Open-Dialog to select the location to store the data on?</p>
<p>It is boaring to wait and wait and nothing happens.</p>
<p>Kind regards</p>
<p>Peter</p>]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://easyvfr4.aero/community/dynon-skyview/">Dynon SkyView</category>                        <dc:creator>Peter Simon</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://easyvfr4.aero/community/dynon-skyview/dynon-skyview-data-transfer-drive-selection/</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title>CYXE Airspace error</title>
                        <link>https://easyvfr4.aero/community/dynon-skyview/cyxe-airspace-error/</link>
                        <pubDate>Fri, 08 May 2026 19:46:53 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[CYXE has changed to a Charlie airspace. It size has increased to 7 miles. The database doesn&#039;t reflect this.]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>CYXE has changed to a Charlie airspace. It size has increased to 7 miles. The database doesn't reflect this.</p>]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://easyvfr4.aero/community/dynon-skyview/">Dynon SkyView</category>                        <dc:creator>Murray Marien</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://easyvfr4.aero/community/dynon-skyview/cyxe-airspace-error/</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title>EasyVFR4 chart - update</title>
                        <link>https://easyvfr4.aero/community/dynon-skyview/easyvfr4-chart-update/</link>
                        <pubDate>Sat, 14 Aug 2021 06:12:31 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[Good morning,
I have bought the new charts. In your offer you marketed the typical 28 day update frequency.
I have just updated my av_data and ob_data like every month. When downloading th...]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Good morning,</p>
<p>I have bought the new charts. In your offer you marketed the typical 28 day update frequency.</p>
<p>I have just updated my av_data and ob_data like every month. When downloading the map data again I get a file with the same name as the one I loaded when buying the charts - there should be some release information in the file name. Have I loaded an updated map file or not?</p>
<p>What do I do wrong?</p>
<p>BR</p>
<p>Heiko</p>
1079
1080]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://easyvfr4.aero/community/dynon-skyview/">Dynon SkyView</category>                        <dc:creator>Heiko Fricke</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://easyvfr4.aero/community/dynon-skyview/easyvfr4-chart-update/</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title>Another Dynon EasyVFR chart question</title>
                        <link>https://easyvfr4.aero/community/dynon-skyview/another-dynon-easyvfr-chart-question/</link>
                        <pubDate>Tue, 27 Jul 2021 20:14:45 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[I&#039;d just like to make sure before splashing out £80 for the chart that it doesn&#039;t display the text upside down when heading south with track up enabled like for instance the air millions one...]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I'd just like to make sure before splashing out £80 for the chart that it doesn't display the text upside down when heading south with track up enabled like for instance the air millions ones do? It doesn't seem the be explicitly stated in the description and all the airspaces in the images that I recognise seem to be displayed north up. </p>
<p>Thanks</p>]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://easyvfr4.aero/community/dynon-skyview/">Dynon SkyView</category>                        <dc:creator>Russ Pinder</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://easyvfr4.aero/community/dynon-skyview/another-dynon-easyvfr-chart-question/</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title>Europe-wide EasyVFR 4 styled charts - question</title>
                        <link>https://easyvfr4.aero/community/dynon-skyview/europe-wide-easyvfr-4-styled-charts-question/</link>
                        <pubDate>Sat, 24 Jul 2021 11:19:47 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[Just subscribed to your new maps and was wondering whether I would need to install the &quot;SkyViewEuropeanMapStyle&quot; or is this obsolete then?]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Just subscribed to your new maps and was wondering whether I would need to install the "SkyViewEuropeanMapStyle" or is this obsolete then?</p>]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://easyvfr4.aero/community/dynon-skyview/">Dynon SkyView</category>                        <dc:creator>Stefan Geyersberger</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://easyvfr4.aero/community/dynon-skyview/europe-wide-easyvfr-4-styled-charts-question/</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title>WiFi usb Stick</title>
                        <link>https://easyvfr4.aero/community/dynon-skyview/wifi-usb-stick/</link>
                        <pubDate>Fri, 16 Oct 2020 20:15:08 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[The Download  menu  in VFR4.
 Dynon shows in expert  mode   the ability  to send the data to a WiFi  usb stick
Can anyone  recommend a suitable  WiFi  usb Stick.
The only 1 I can find is ...]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>The Download  menu  in VFR4.</p>
<p> Dynon shows in expert  mode   the ability  to send the data to a WiFi  usb stick</p>
<p>Can anyone  recommend a suitable  WiFi  usb Stick.</p>
<p>The only 1 I can find is the SanDisk  on ebay   from the USA  and quit expensive </p>
<pre style="text-align: justify">Thanks<br />Chris </pre>]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://easyvfr4.aero/community/dynon-skyview/">Dynon SkyView</category>                        <dc:creator>Chris Challener</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://easyvfr4.aero/community/dynon-skyview/wifi-usb-stick/</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title>Download airport plates - DYNON Dataset</title>
                        <link>https://easyvfr4.aero/community/dynon-skyview/download-airport-plates-dynon-dataset/</link>
                        <pubDate>Sun, 19 Jan 2020 20:06:34 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[It&#039;s not possible to find the download for airport plates (former EFB) for DYNON via USB-Stick.]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>It's not possible to find the download for airport plates (former EFB) for DYNON via USB-Stick.</p>]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://easyvfr4.aero/community/dynon-skyview/">Dynon SkyView</category>                        <dc:creator>Klaus Krah</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://easyvfr4.aero/community/dynon-skyview/download-airport-plates-dynon-dataset/</guid>
                    </item>
							        </channel>
        </rss>
		