DFS Germany VFR ICAO 2021
€89,95 inc. VAT
The Aeronautical Chart ICAO 1: 500,000 is the standard chart used for executing VFR flights. It shows the territory of the Federal Republic of Germany and the surrounding countries. The aeronautical chart VFR Visual 500 for Germany corresponds to ICAO charts quality and design with scale 1:500.000. This chart is the most popular map for VFR navigation flights in Germany.
The DFS VFR chart for Germany scale 1:500 000. The chart has all the AIP information required for flight: airspace SFC to FL100, controlled areas and restricted areas, airfields, radio resources etc. We georeferenced it for you so you can easily select and place them in EasyVFR and see your location on it. You can use them in our EasyVFR 3 and 4 app and even on one Dynon SkyView or MGL iEFIS!
The chart contains all the important topography and air traffic control information such as:
- airspace SFC to FL100;
- all controlled areas of class A to E
- all controlled zones (restricted, dangerous, prohibited, military training areas, etc.)
- Aerodromes with name, location indicator and frequency, length and direction of the runway, information on direction finders and location of the traffic circuit
- FIS sectors with frequencies
- Glider sites, sites for hang gliders and ultralight aircraft,
- Parachute landing areas, free balloon launch sites
- Radio navigation aids (NDB, VOR, VOR / DME, VORTAC) with name, frequency and Morse Code identification
- Obstacles and maximum elevation figures
- Motorways with identification
- High frequently used skydiving areas (parachute symbol plus red circle)
Eisenschmidt, DFS Group
Edition 23th March 2021
License and usability
This chart add-on is a one time purchase.
The chart will be downloadable as long as it is current. Once we have a new edition ready in de shop, you can keep the chart that you already have downloaded on your device's but you can't recover it anymore. To use the next editions, you'll have to purchase a separate product.
EasyVFR Pro, Frequent Flyer Membership
Advanced Flight Systems AFS-5000 series, EasyVFR 4, Dynon SkyView
Download within EasyVFR 4 app, Export from EasyVFR 4 app to EFIS USB stick
Bremen EDWW, Langen EDGG, Munich EDMM