We deliver MGL AeroData.
Complete, current and comprehensive. Updates are automatically delivered to your inbox every 28 days.
Update your MGL EFIS Data!
Experimental and LSA pilots know that they have some of the most technologically advanced GA aircraft flying.
MGL Avionics honor that tradition with the next generation of glass panels, offering leading edge technology, incredibly bright screens, and design flexibility.
You can now use the proven and reliable EasyVFR Aeronautical Information (‘AeroData’) to update your MGL Voyager, Odyssey or iEFIS all year long, whenever and as often as you like! The AeroData contains airports (including many unlisted in official publications, such as ULM / MLA airports), runways, frequencies, NavAids, Obstacles, IFR waypoints, VFR Reporting Points and airspaces. Regions covered in a Dataset include the USA, Canada, Europe, Australia and New Zealand.
If you have two MGL panels installed in one aircraft you only need one licence.
Want to see our Dataset on a MGL EFIS first?
Can do! On the MGL Avionics website you can download free simulator software for your EFIS. It will mimic your EFIS in detail. Then you can click here to download our Dataset for the simulator – this Dataset will NOT work on an actual EFIS device and it may be very outdated. Don’t consider it a measure or sample of the data quality you can expect with us, but as a means to familiarize yourself.
|Hardware||Voyager, Odyssey and iEFIS panels|
|Software||The latest available firmware|
Our Dataset brings the world to your MGL EFIS – Order Now
MGL AeroData updates are included with EasyVFR FFM membership. Not only do you get the EasyVFR AeroData with regular updates, but also full access to the EasyVFR app.
With EasyVFR, you can plan your flights where- and whenever you like. It also is a very capable inflight navigation tool.
There also is a dataset-only subscription available.
Can’t wait? Order your license down below and you receive your files within minutes.
About EasyVFR AeroData
The Aeronautical Information (AeroData) is produced by the EasyVFR team. It contains the airspaces, airports, runways, frequencies, obstacles, waypoints and more matters of concern to all VFR pilots. The AeroData is professionally maintained by our team of Airmarshals. Since these Airmarshals are globally dispersed, AeroData maintenance is a 24/7 ongoing process. This also allows us to make rapid repairs if an error is reported. You can find more information on AeroData here.
Frequent Flyer MemberThe MGL Dataset is included in your membership, but there is more:
- You’ll have the benefit of using EasyVFR, our Flight Planning and Moving map software inc. weather, NOTAMs and ATC flight plan filing for your Windows PC, iMac, iPad, iPhone, and Android device.
- You’ll be able to create flight plans on your laptop or tablet, and load them into your panel (.gpx).
- You’ll be able to export the georeferenced Electronic Flight Bag (EFB) plates for Europe to your MGL panel using EasyVFR for Windows or macOS – which are also included in your FFM licence. This option is available to a select but growing range of MGL EFIS panels. See the MGL website for details.
- You’ll be able to update your panel an unlimited number of times while your subscription is current. If your subscription expires, the panel(s) will continue to use the last Dataset loaded. You just won’t be able to update anymore without a valid licence.
MGL Dataset-Only SubscriptionJust the data.
- You’ll be able to update your panel(s) an unlimited number of times while your subscription is current. If your subscription expires, the panel(s) will continue to usethe last Dataset loaded. You just won’t be able to update anymore without a valid licence.
- Exporting of Approach Plates and the use of our EasyVFR software is NOT included in a Dataset-Only Subscription.