We deliver datasets and basemaps for Dynon.
Complete, current and comprehensive.
Updates are automatically delivered to your inbox every 28 days.
Unleash the power of your Dynon SkyView System!
Dynon’s SkyView avionics are a perfect match for next-generation airplanes. The next generation of glass panels, offers redundant networks and systems, incredibly bright screens, design flexibility, and future upgradability unsurpassed by anything else.
But with EasyVFR it gets even better: you can now use our proven and reliable Aeronautical Information (AeroData) to update your Dynon SkyView.
The AeroData contains airports – including many unlisted in official publications, runways, frequencies, remarks, NavAids, Obstacles, IFR waypoints, VFR Reporting Points, and airspaces. Regions covered in a Dataset include the US, Canada, Europe, Australia, and New Zealand.
If you have multiple SkyView panels installed in one aircraft, the other panel will be updated via the SkyView network – so you only need 1 license.
About EasyVFR AeroData
The Aeronautical Information (AeroData) is produced by the EasyVFR team. It contains the airspaces, airports, runways, frequencies, obstacles, waypoints and more matters of concern to all VFR pilots. The AeroData is professionally maintained by our team of Airmarshals. Since these Airmarshals are based all around the globe, our AeroData is updated and supported 24/7. You can find more information on AeroData here.
Our acclaimed EasyVFR Basemap is now also available for your Dynon Skyview.
With clear colors and distinctive features it makes navigating the complex European airspace so much easier!
Aviation and obstacle data
Datasets include airports, runways, frequencies, remarks, NavAids, Obstacles, IFR waypoints, VFR Reporting Points and airspaces. Regions covered in a Dataset include the US, Canada, Europe, Australia and New Zealand.
Frequent Flyer MembershipThe SkyView Dataset is included in your membership, but there is more:
- You’ll have the benefit of using EasyVFR, our Flight Planning and Moving map software inc. weather, NOTAMs and ATC flight plan filing for your Windows PC, iMac, iPad, iPhone, and Android device.
- You’ll be able to create flight plans on your laptop or tablet, and with one click load them into your SkyView (requires the Dynon WiFi solution).
- You’ll be able to export the Electronic Flight Bag (EFB) plates for Europe to your SkyView using EasyVFR for Windows or macOS – which are also included in your FFM license.
- You’ll be able to update your SkyView(s) an unlimited number of times while your subscription is current. If your subscription expires, the SkyView(s) will continue to use the last Dataset loaded. You just won’t be able to update anymore without a valid license.
- You’ll be able to use Charts you purchased for EasyVFR in your SkyView(s) without extra payment. This means a (growing) number of ICAO and similar charts can now be used on your Dynon!
Dynon Dataset-Only SubscriptionJust the data.
- You’ll be able to update your SkyView an unlimited number of times while your subscription is current. If your subscription expires, the SkyView(s) will continue to use the last Dataset loaded. You just won’t be able to update anymore without a valid license.
- Exporting of Approach Plates and the use of our EasyVFR software is NOT included in a Dataset-Only Subscription. You can however use Charts that you purchase.
Our Dataset brings the world to your Dynon SkyView – Order Now
The vast majority of the Dynon SkyView owners are also EasyVFR FFM members. Not only do they get the EasyVFR AeroData with regular updates, but also full access to the EasyVFR app.
With EasyVFR, they can plan their flights where- and whenever they like. It also is a very capable inflight navigation tool.
There also is a dataset-only subscription available.
Can’t wait? Order your license down below and you receive your files within minutes.
|Hardware||SV-D700 / SV-HDX800 / SV-D1000 / SV-HDX1100|
Our datasets are meant to function with the latest version of the SkyView firmware. Please make sure you install the most recent version Dynon has available. Be careful: some certified versions of SkyView have dedicated firmware, which is part of the certification process. Depending on the version on which it is based, a Dataset may not work on those systems.
Owners / users of SkyViews running aircraft-specific firmware should contact Dynon Support before acquiring a license.