We deliver datasets for Dynon.
Complete, current and comprehensive. Updates are automatically delivered to your inbox every 28 days.
Update your Dynon SkyView System!
Experimental and LSA pilots often fly the most technologically advanced GA aircraft.
Dynon’s SkyView avionics are a perfect match for next generation airplanes. With the next generation of glass panels, offering redundant networks and systems, incredibly bright screens, design flexibility, and future upgradability unsurpassed by anything else.
But now it gets even better: you can now use our proven and reliable Aeronautical Information (‘AeroData’) to update your Dynon SkyView SV-D700, SV-D1000 or HDX-D800 or HDX-D1100 – all year long!
The AeroData contains airports (including many unlisted in official publications!), runways, frequencies, remarks, NavAids, Obstacles, IFR waypoints, VFR Reporting Points and airspaces.* Regions covered in a Dataset include the US, Canada, Europe, Australia and New Zealand.
If you have multiple SkyView panels installed in one aircraft**, the other panel will be updated via the SkyView network – you only need 1 licence.
*No base maps are included; Dynon provide their own.
**The first time you download your Dataset you will need to enter your master SkyView’s serial number.
About EasyVFR AeroData
The Aeronautical Information (AeroData) is produced by the EasyVFR team. It contains the airspaces, airports, runways, frequencies, obstacles, waypoints and more matters of concern to all VFR pilots. The AeroData is professionally maintained by our team of Airmarshals. Since these Airmarshals are globally dispersed, AeroData maintenance is a 24/7 ongoing process. This also allows us to make rapid repairs if an error is reported. You can find more information on AeroData here.
Our Dataset brings the world to your Dynon SkyView – Order Now
The vast majority of the Dynon SkyView owners are also EasyVFR FFM members. Not only do they get the EasyVFR AeroData with regular updates, but also full access to the EasyVFR app.
With EasyVFR, they can plan their flights where- and whenever they like. It also is a very capable inflight navigation tool.
There also is a dataset-only subscription available.
Can’t wait? Order your license down below and you receive your files within minutes.
|Hardware||SV-D700 / SV-HDX800 / SV-D1000 / SV-HDX1100|
Our datasets are meant to function with the latest version of the SkyView firmware. Please make sure you install the most recent version Dynon has available. Be careful: some certified versions of SkyView have dedicated firmware, which is part of the certification process. Depending on the version on which it is based, a Dataset may not work on those systems.
Owners / users of SkyViews running aircraft-specific firmware should contact Dynon Support before acquiring a licence.
Frequent Flyer MembershipThe SkyView Dataset is included in your membership, but there is more:
- You’ll have the benefit of using EasyVFR, our Flight Planning and Moving map software inc. weather, NOTAMs and ATC flight plan filing for your Windows PC, iMac, iPad, iPhone, and Android device.
- You’ll be able to create flight plans on your laptop or tablet, and with one click load them into your SkyView (requires the Dynon WiFi solution).
- You’ll be able to export the Electronic Flight Bag (EFB) plates for Europe to your SkyView using EasyVFR for Windows or macOS – which are also included in your FFM licence.
- You’ll be able to update your SkyView(s) an unlimited number of times while your subscription is current. If your subscription expires, the SkyView(s) will continue to use the last Dataset loaded. You just won’t be able to update anymore without a valid licence.
- You’ll be able to use Charts you purchased for EasyVFR in your SkyView(s) without extra payment. This means a (growing) number of ICAO and similar charts can now be used on your Dynon!
Dynon Dataset-Only SubscriptionJust the data.
- You’ll be able to update your SkyView an unlimited number of times while your subscription is current. If your subscription expires, the SkyView(s) will continue to use the last Dataset loaded. You just won’t be able to update anymore without a valid licence.
- Exporting of Approach Plates and the use of our EasyVFR software is NOT included in a Dataset-Only Subscription. You can however use Charts that you purchase.