3 Beiträge
2 Benutzer
0 Likes
1,121 Ansichten
Themenstarter
Estimable Member
Beigetreten: Vor 4 Jahren

Hi,

I would like to add a suggestion, don't know if it is development possible, but I think it is.

When I want to adjust the percentage of text, symbols, airspace etc. it would be handy to have this menu in a smaller size with a scroll function up and down. This way, the actual change of percentage on the map is better viewable. 
It does this already in horizontal mode, but not in vertical mode on an iPhone XR.

Regards,
Cristian

2 Antworten
Admin
Noble Member
Beigetreten: Vor 5 Jahren

Hi Christian,

I don't fully understand, sorry. You mean when you use your device in landscape mode and then adjust readability settings for [Buttons and text] the fonts used on that menu do not respond to an increase or decrease of the %? I tried it on my iphone 7+, that works ok it seems ...

Antwort
Themenstarter
Estimable Member
Beigetreten: Vor 4 Jahren

Hi Rob,

Ill try to explain. When in landscape mode, the EasyVFR 4-menu is reduced in size. I can only see the first three menu options but I am able to scroll through the menu to see the other options. Benefit of this "smaller" menu, is that when you adjust (for example) readability you can actually see the changes having effect on the map, because of the smaller menu.

When in vertical mode, the menu is stretched out over the entire screen. It would be nice, if this menu would be smaller and reacts the same as in landscape mode.
See screenshots for example.. hope this clarifies. If not, let me know.

IMG 5048
IMG 5049

Antwort
Mein Warenkorb
Dein Warenkorb ist leer.

Sieht so aus, als hättest du noch keine Wahl getroffen.