Benachrichtigungen
Alles löschen

Link zoom levels of vpv and moving map

5 Beiträge
5 Benutzer
4 Likes
1,758 Ansichten
Themenstarter

I'd really like to see the option (toggle ability?) to link the zoom levels of the vpv and the moving map in flight mode so the vpv represents the same distance in front of the plane as the moving map and both zoom in and out together - I can't see any great merit in having different scales for these when flying (although others may prefer it)as it can confuse situational awareness and think linking them would make it a lot easier to use. The yellow hexagon could be removed in this mode then too as it'd be a little superfluous. 

(I'd quite like the same functionality in planning mode but can see how that would present great difficulties in implementation)

5 Replies

This would be great!

All for it

Hi Leif, If you refresh the page or clear the cache of your browser it should work again. Working on a permanent solution.

Ok, cache is cleared...    I wanted to suggest to keep both markers.  It is nice to place the marker on a certain point of the map, and see the exact distance on the ruler of the vpv -  and vice versa.

> I'd really like to see the option (toggle ability?) to link the zoom levels of the vpv and the moving map

I agree to this feature.

But  disagree to

> I can't see any great merit in having different scales for these when flying

Having vpv upon flight in a larger scale is very helpful for a) the new weather information and b) for a larger time-window if the weather changes and re-planning gets urgent.

So I think that both modes are justified.

Mein Warenkorb
Dein Warenkorb ist leer.

Sieht so aus, als hättest du noch keine Wahl getroffen.