European VFR chart for Dynon Avionics
€89,95 inc. VAT / year
Proudly we announce our own rendered EasyVFR 4 designed chart for Dynon SkyView and Advanced Flight Systems 5000 series. This new chart has a similar data resolution as the 1:500.000, V500, Zoom ICAO charts published by several national suppliers. The biggest advantage with the EasyVFR 4 chart is that it is updated throughout the year, and therefore more up to date, where other charts are only issued once or twice per year. And there is more. Several extra data layers can be added to complement the Dynon SkyView database.
- A georeferenced chart that covers all European countries at once.
- Frequently updated throughout the year.
- Runs on all Dynon SkyView panels, and on the AFS-5000 series.
- Compliments the Dynon database with FIS frequencies, and SQWK codes.
- More information types to be added when there is user demand.
TIP! : By design, any chart loaded into Dynon SkyView is not tappable when there is no aviation database loaded. For the best experience, use this chart in combination with our Aviation and Obstacle datasets for SkyView. Included with our Frequent Flyer Membership, and our Dynon Dataset only subscription.
Frequently asked questions
Does this include VFR approach plates or any airport data with pattern information and VFR routes on intl. airports?
The new Europe-wide EasyVFR 4 chart for Dynon already contains the VFR approach and departure routes for most (soon all) European airports that have a VFR reporting point. Other data types like traffic patterns are also on our wishlist to add to the chart. The AIP approach plates are included in our Frequent Flyer Membership license, for DFS Germany, Swiss Skyguide and UK Pooleys VFR Plates are available as an add-on.
How does the monthly update work for obstacle aviation data?
Europewide EasyVFR 4 chart for Dynon is updated every AIRAC-cycle together with the Aviation and Obstacle datasets.
Is this map active/visible on all devices beyond the subscription year?
The chart is updated every 28-days. When your subscription is terminated you won't get any updates but you can still use the chart as long as you store the chart with the corresponding KeyFile on your own local storage. It is not possible to download these again when your subscription has ended.
What is the difference to other ICAO charts?
- First, the Europe-wide EasyVFR 4 chart for Dynon is specifically designed for Dynon to add data types that are missing in the Dynon database setup. Like FIS-frequencies, squawk-codes, and VFR approach and departure routes. Obviously, these routes are missing on any other ICAO chart.
- The chart is updated every 28-days and is therefore always up-to-date. Where other charts are only updated once a year, missing any changes done in the meantime. When you purchase a chart that is only update once a year you are advised to do pen corrections when a change has been made in the AIP. This is obviously not possible on a moving map. That's why we choose to update the chart with every AIRAC-cycle so you have always the latest data on board!
- The chart covers all European countries, not only a single country or region. Al at the same data quality level and uniform chart design.
- You as a user can have an influence on the design and datatypes added to the EasyVFR 4 chart for Dynon. Many enhancements are done to make the chart, even more, complementing the Dynon SkyView and AFS-5000 series EFIS.
How is this map loaded onto my SkyView?
Download the chart-file and key-file onto your Dynon USB stick. Insert the stick into the Skyview and leave it inserted. More details on the procedure are listed in our Knowledge Base article Dynon SkyView - Charts.
More info is listed in our blog post European VFR chart for Dynon SkyView. Please if you have any further questions, just contact the team via the support widget on the right bottom of this website. We are all pilots here and love to help a fellow aviator.
Download from website to EFIS USB stick, Export from EasyVFR 4 app to EFIS USB stick
Advanced Flight Systems AFS-5000 series, Dynon SkyView
Albania, Andorra, Australie, Austria, Belgium, Bosnia, Bosnia Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, England, Europa, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Lichtenstein, Luxemburg, Netherlands, North-Macedonia, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Switzerland, United Kingdom
Frequent Flyer Membership