Touchdown Radio “Cumulus Club” members discount
Fill out the form below and get your member discount emailed to you.
Thank you for your interest in EasyVFR 4! Our flight planner for Windows, macOS, iPad/iPhone and Android now becomes very affordable, thanks to the cooperation with the Touchdown Radio “Cumulus Club”.
Please enter your email address carefully below. Since your account information and any discount offer you need will be sent to that email address, entering an incorrect email address will result in you not being able to use EasyVFR 4! If you already have an existing EasyVFR 4 or PocketFMS account, please use that email address so that your new license will be valid on that account.
Rules of play
Through cooperation with Touchdown Radio, we can offer you as a “Cumulus Club” member, EasyVFR 4 at a very competitive price. To do this, however, you need to comply with the following rules:
- You are an active member of “The Cumulus Club” from Touchdown Radio at the time you take out an EasyVFR 4 subscription. You show this by entering your Touchdown Radio “Cumulus Club” membership number and by digitally supplying a properly legible photo of your Touchdown Radio “Cumulus Club” membership card when asked for.
- Your license will be activated automatically as soon as payment has been made. Afterwards we will check if the information you provided regarding your Touchdown Radio “Cumulus Club” membership is valid.
- If, after verification with the Touchdown Radio “Cumulus Club”, this information turns out to be incorrect (you were not a member of the Touchdown Radio “Cumulus Club” at the time of taking this EasyVFR 4 licence), the PocketFMS Foundation can and will immediately terminate this licence without any right of refund of the costs incurred by you. The EasyVFR 4 software on your account will become unusable from that point on.
- As long as this partnership with Touchdown Radio exists and you remain an active member of “The Cumulus Club”, you can renew this EasyVFR license annually under the same conditions. You will be notified by email when your license is about to expire.
Cumulus Club member discount - Application form
Official Aviation data included
The EasyVFR 4 membership provides you with updated AeroData for all European countries published in line with the 28-day AIRAC cycle.
Our AeroData includes a continuous feed of the following sources:
✓ PocketFMS AeroData
✓ AIP data from EUROCONTROL
✓ NOTAM data from EUROCONTROL
✓ AUP/UUP data from EUROCONTROL
✓ Airport Plates & Documents from EUROCONTROL
✓ Aviation Weather data from Deutscher Wetterdienst
✓ Terrain data from NASA
✓ Geographical data from EuroGeographics and OpenStreetMap
→ The PocketFMS Foundation provides since 2003 extra data on top of the official sources. The AeroData is professionally maintained and continuously updated and improved from a variety of verifiable sources. Reports of omissions that are received by us are investigated and if necessary repaired on very short notice - often the very same day.
Leading avionics manufacturers such as Dynon Avionics and MGL Avionics are also using PocketFMS AeroData to provide accurate and detailed information to their users.
→ Other regions that are part of the PocketFMS AeroData- like USA, Canada, Australia and New Zealand - will be added later on to EasyVFR 4.
EasyVFR 4 runs on all major 64-bit operating systems. iOS/ iPadOS, Android, Windows and macOS. A minimum of 2GB of RAM is advised.
- macOS BigSur is currently not able to run EasyVFR 4 when it uses an Intel processor. macOS versions between mac OS X and Catalina run perfectly.
- 32-bit devices are not supported. A few cheap Android devices are known to be not updated to 64-bit. Also, there are some (temporary) compatibility issues expected when a new operating system is released.
For more info and the latest status please read the article:
Compatible devices and system requirements
If you have more questions regarding a specific device, feel free to send us a message using the blue "Ask the team" button on this page, or by sending an email to [email protected]
ADS-B and Flarm recipients
Traffic and GPS data can be received from various receivers, such as:
- SkyEcho2 (uAvionics)
- iLevil 3 SW (Levil Aviation)
- Rosetta (PilotAware)
- DRX (Dynon Avionics)
- Stratus 3 (Appareo)
More info can be found at Connectivity
Dynon Avionics SkyView
Once you have a Dynon SkyView panel with the Wi-Fi dongle installed, EasyVFR 4 can send routes to Dynon SkyView and receive the GPS position of your SkyView.
We are also the supplier of the Aviation and Obstacle database and georeferenced maps and approach plates and documents for Dynon Skyview.
Read more at Dynon Avionics Data