A wish for the QIW info Window
It would be great to have some additional features available from the different info windows.
1. Aero Data could be supplemented with an additional button for a google tile.
2. Airport info same as above
3. WX info could be fitted with an “update” button, to refresh to the latest available METAR.
thank you for the continued improvement !
Thx for the suggestions!
Perhaps an opportune moment for me to chip in some other related suggestions?
(1) The Aerodata segment produces a list of nearby town names, but may of these are not actually labelled on the map (because of decluttering). A "show on map" button would therefore be useful to allow a selected town to be viewed (and - temporarily at least - labelled)
(2) A pilot may wish to insert a waypoint at his current position so that he can then create a leg form his current position to his next planned waypoint or to a waypoint he will subsequently insert. Therefore the current aircraft position (or, perhaps more practically, the position at the instant of the tap) is a desirable item to include in the list of "nearby places" that are offered by the aerodata segment
Also added to the list, though its so long I can't promise anything on what will be done when 😉