Clear all

Extra maps (subscriptions hard to find)

4 Posts
3 Users
1 Likes
Beta tester
Topic starter
Eminent Member

Guys, why are you making it extra-hard tp subscribe to additional maps and data? I like to have the DFS approach plates plus the DFS maps. Renewing either of those usually takes me 30+ minutes. Eventually, I'll get it done somehow but have no idea how I got there. It used to be so easy in EasyVFR 3 - where I had a "buy" button. Now, I need to navigate through your web shop with some additional credentials I never need otherwise and find a way to order. Please make it easy to get this done from within EasyVFR like it used to be.

3 Replies
Estimable Member

I agree  completely with the finding, experienced exactely same bugs!

best regards

Admin
Noble Member

There is definitely some room for improvement in that area indeed. Part of the problem is we want to avoid having to create in-app purchases because that requires us to pay 30% to apple and google. Previously we "solved" this by maintain different prices, but that resulted in upset customers who discovered that if they had bought via our own shop instead of via in-app it would have been cheaper. 

We are aware of the current procedure not being very user friendly, and its high on our list to get it improved. 

Beta tester
Topic starter
Eminent Member

A link in the appropriate section in the app would go a long way. It would make it so much easier. The shop is terribly hard to find and navigate.

My cart
Your cart is empty.

Looks like you haven't made a choice yet.