Together we make EasyVFR
Share:
Notifications
Clear all

First install on Androïd

Lino DE MARTIN
Beta tester
Topic starter

First utilisation with Androïd (7.0 NRD90M) on my Xiaomi MiMax (3Go/64Go Octa-core 1.8GHz Snapdragon 652 GPU Adreno 510)

No problems encountered during maps and basic informations downloads. I chose ‘France’ for cartography.

1. During the installation I was unable to copy / paste the license number.I had to type this long number by hand.
  2. Startup time EasyVfr 3.97 1’04’’ to access the moving map. Startup time EasyVfr 4 0’47’’ to access moving map
  3. The vector map is very beautiful, the level of details is progressive and relevant.It's a very nice work. The display of all details takes a few seconds, you have to be patient the first time.
  4. During the creation of a route, I did not find the way to make a loop when leaving and arriving at the same airport. With 3.97 it was necessary to choose the information of the airport and then press the button 'arrive'.
  5. The Android split screen function makes it possible to have EasyVfr coexist with another application on the screen. See attached file.
    Screenshot 2019 03 03 15 05 51 961 com.android.browser
5 Replies
5c1242ce1c84de60ae1ea618ae44df33?s=80&d=retro&r=g
Admin
Famed Member

Bonjour Lino! Thx for your report. I agree about creating “round-trip” routes (aka depart and arrive at the same airport), there is room for improvement there. Currently the way to assign an airport as arrival when its also the departure is by tapping near it on the map to activate then QuickInfo wheel, then choose the AirportInfo option from the wheel (top right slice) and  from the airfield info popup then choose “append”

1 Reply
Lino DE MARTIN
Beta tester

I tried your suggestion but the buttons are all inactive :

Screenshot 2019 03 04 15 06 25 500 com.pocketfms.easyvfr4
Admin
Famed Member

Huhh?! That looks like a bug somehow :-(. Can you email me the route you created, for example using a screenshot of the routedetails window? Send it to helpdesk at pocketfms dot com, I will try to reproduce it asap.

Lino DE MARTIN
Beta tester
Topic starter

The problem is the same with the windows version. Here are the screenshots of the route and inactive buttons.

issu route loop b
issu route loop a
Admin
Famed Member

Found the cause and fixed for the next version :-). Thx for reporting it! 

Share:
My cart
Your cart is empty.

Looks like you haven't made a choice yet.