Hauptmenü>System>In...

Notifications
Clear all

Hauptmenü>System>Infofelder Gestaltung

5 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

Ich habe versucht Infofelder an den unteren Bildschirmrand zu verschieben. Das funktioniert auch, aber ich kann dann keine Anpassungen mehr vornehmen. Die Bearbeitung (Pan/Setup) der Schaltflächen ist dort nicht mehr möglich.

Screenshot 20210117 025558

4 Replies
leif
 leif
Beta tester
Prominent Member

These info fields need polishing.  Their size will change with the orientation of the iPad and depends on the display of a VPV.  But the size has been user defined for optimal readability.  It should not be automatically resized.

Topic starter

Since I wrote my comment in German and the translation was very poor, I'll try again. It's not about the size of the buttons. If I drag it to the bottom of the screen, I can no longer edit it. To change something I have to set the page to the factory settings to configure everything again.

Stewart Buckingham
Honorable Member

Thanks for reporting this, Dirk.

The current EV4 Info Boxes are pretty much a direct import of what is provided in EasyVFR Version 3, but we want to develop a totally fresh approach to the Info Boxes for EV4. We hope to start this change quite soon, so perhaps it will not be worthwhile to get involved in fixing the current scheme?

Topic starter

Now I have to address the topic again, although I now know that it is due to be revised. I still miss the 'Vertical Speed' display. All of the info windows that I have set work, unfortunately this one does not. Is there any remedy?

My cart
Your cart is empty.

Looks like you haven't made a choice yet.