2 Benutzer
0 Likes
965 Ansichten
Beta tester
Themenstarter
Reputable Member
Beigetreten: Vor 5 Jahren

Ev3 Question.

How do I increase the traffic info text size in Ev3 using GDL90? Is this possible?

I can increase the 'Plane Symbol Magnification' in GDL90 settings but I would like the traffic information text to be larger.

Alan

5 Antworten
Admin
Noble Member

I suspect they are linked to one of the other magnification levels (menu->Nav Tools->Settings. Give it a try I would say. AFIK there is no setting that controls only that specific fontsize item.

Antwort
Admin
Noble Member

I suspect they are linked to one of the other magnification levels (menu->Nav Tools->Settings. Give it a try I would say. AFIK there is no setting that controls only that specific fontsize item.

Antwort
Beta tester
Themenstarter
Reputable Member

Hi Rob,

Yes I have tried every which way to just increase the text info size +/- Alt etc without increasing symbol magnification size on Ev3 without success!

It is just that running both Ev3 and Ev4 in parrallel linked to my PowerFlarmFusion I prefer the overall way traffic is displayed on Ev3.The clarification seems to my eyes better.

Also and I have mentioned this before, there are occassions when Ev3 displays traffic and it is not shown at all on Ev4! Any idea why? I am still trying to determine if this missing traffic is Mode S traffic or ADSB traffic and why? Flarm traffic always seems consistant on both Ev3 and Ev4.

Alan.

Antwort
Admin
Noble Member

Hi Alan, 

In that case I fear there isn't a way to increase the other Traffic's textual info font size, sorry. 

To be honest I also don't know why there should be any difference to what EV4 shows compared to EV3. AFIK there shouldn't be much different (apart from filter settings). I do know however the Flarm Fusion used to suffer from a " throttle problem". It could only serve a certain number of traffic targets to connected applications depending on connection speed of the serial port. AFIK they fixed that, but maybe its a similar issue. But please realise its just a wild guess based on nothing, sorry.

Antwort
Beta tester
Themenstarter
Reputable Member

Hi Rob,

Thanks for the input..

The Ev3 traffic text size I shall just have to learn to live with it seems.

Thanks for your thoughts on traffic display differences between Ev3 and Ev4. I hadn't heard that there had been a Fusion throttling problem. That just could be the issue couldn't it!

I will send an email to Flarm an see if they have any ideas.

Alan.

Antwort
Mein Warenkorb
Dein Warenkorb ist leer.

Sieht so aus, als hättest du noch keine Wahl getroffen.