3 Berichten
2 Gebruikers
0 Vind-ik-leuks
1,110 Bekeken
Beta tester
Topic starter
Estimable Member
Deelgenomen: 5 jaar geleden

All coming along nicely Rob! Still needs a bit of getting use to though.

A feature that I like is the showing of airfield plates in a ribbon at the bottom of the moving map when an airfield is selected.

A thought: could you have a selection of plates for the departure and arrival airfields shown on the ribbon so you can select appropriately as you fly. Also you could hide/show the ribbon as you fly too keeping the selected plates always available 

Bob

2 reacties
Admin
Noble Member

Hi Bob! Do you mean plates for both arrival and departure should be in that ribbon? Hmmm, the space is quite limited, and often there is only room for the plates of one airport, not two. 

But I do agree a quick way to show/hide that ribbon would be handy. I thought the auto-presets A and B (on the right side of the screen, they get preset for Departure and arrival airfield info automatically when you load a route) would also trigger the appearance of that ribbon. But I just tried, and they do not! Let me think of a way to easy turn that ribbon back on using those two presets.....

Beantwoorden
Beta tester
Topic starter
Estimable Member

Hi Rob, I see that the auto presets brings up the Pooley plates but only as a pdf. I am talking about the georeferenced plates. 

I would have thought that the airfield text in the ribbon isnt necessary as you can access that info from the presets. Also if the ribbon is split into 2 sections  left and right for 'depart' /'arrive' I think you could get upto 3 plates for each. Then as you get nearer to the arrival airfield you open the ribbon (as the airfield itself might not be visible on the moving map at that moment in time) select a georeferenced  approach plate then hide the ribbon as you get nearer show the ribbon and select the airfield plate, hide the ribbon, and so on. Good luck

Bob

Beantwoorden
Mijn winkelwagen
Je winkelwagen is leeg.

Het lijkt erop dat je nog geen keuze hebt gemaakt.