2 Gebruikers
0 Vind-ik-leuks
940 Bekeken
Beta tester
Topic starter
Reputable Member
Deelgenomen: 5 jaar geleden

Not seen any feedback on this so thought I would give my twopennyworth-

Having the ability to layer what is shown on the Map is an excellent idea, however I cannot quite grasp the difference between Map Presets and Map layers? They both seem to do the same thing? I am perhaps missing something here or don't grasp what is trying to be achieved by having two means of layering the Map?

The swipe ability of layering the Map I personally do not like at all and think unnecessary, it being all to easy to mistakenly swipe away whilst doing something else, obtaining other route information etc and I think it is another thing to cause distraction in flight.

Alan.

2 reacties
Admin
Honorable Member
Deelgenomen: 6 jaar geleden

Hi Alan,

Did you see the article we wrote about the Map Presets? https://easyvfr4.aero/community/news-and-announcments/a-short-video-about-the-new-feature-map-presets/#post-2004

Cheers,
Tim

Beantwoorden
Beta tester
Topic starter
Reputable Member
Deelgenomen: 5 jaar geleden

Hi Tim,

Yes I read the article when the feature was launched last week.....I even printed off a hard copy to ensure I fully understood the usage and purpose of the feature.

It is ok I guess....I just don't see what the advantage is over pressing the buttons in Map Layers. To me it is just duplication. A different way of building the layers of what you want shown or decluttering on a Map, but to me it is still duplication, so I am afraid it doesn't do much for me!

Sorry.

Alan.

Beantwoorden
Mijn winkelwagen
Je winkelwagen is leeg.

Het lijkt erop dat je nog geen keuze hebt gemaakt.