3 Berichten
2 Gebruikers
0 Vind-ik-leuks
962 Bekeken
Beta tester
Topic starter
Reputable Member
Deelgenomen: 5 jaar geleden

Very disappointing to see that in 4.0.604 there are still no Terrain Spot Heights shown on the chart mapping which I personally consider is of primary and paramount importance in any Navigation App!

2 reacties
Admin
Noble Member

Very disappointed (;-)!!) you are so disappointed dispite all the hard work we did trying to get as many suggestions in as possible during the vacation period. ?

I know spot elevations are important to you, but there where higher voted features still, sorry.

Upvoting can be done at https://easyvfr4.aero/community/campfire/spot-elevations-on-the-map/#post-17 for those who want to help increasing this topic’ priority.

Beantwoorden
Beta tester
Topic starter
Reputable Member

Rob,

I realise you have been working very hard to get a load of stuff up to date and maybe living in a flatland country you cannot quite appreciate the importance of terrain spot heights being shown in Ev4 mapping. However the awful Piper Arrow fatal accident of 3adults and a baby flying through the Simplon Pass, Switzerland last week highlights what happens when trying to negotiate terrain at a lower height than advised, and this pilot was using SD which does show some sector safety heights but not always spot heights!

The issue of showing terrain spot heights in chart mapping in Ev4 needs to be addressed urgently!

Beantwoorden
Mijn winkelwagen
Je winkelwagen is leeg.

Het lijkt erop dat je nog geen keuze hebt gemaakt.