[Opgelost] MSS2020 connection
Tried out EasyVR4 or the first time today and though I've been looking aroung in the settings, I cannot find an option to connect to MSFS2020. I'm running EASYVFR4 on the same computer (W10 Pro) as the Simulator. EasyVR3 is running fine i.c.w. XConn.
I got my MSFS2020 running now after investing some bucks for new hardware. Since things changed a bit, I need to modify xConn. Once I get it working with new FS version, I lett you know.
Great, thx Ubi. I'll wait patiently.
I now got the old xConn compiled and running with new FS2020. But I'd like to add GDL90 and FLARM protocol as well. That will take some more time
Let me know when you're happy with NMEA only. Then I need your mail address to send you the simple version
Thanks for your reply and efforts to make things work and yes I would be very happy with just NMEA (at least for now ?)
My email address: [email protected]
sorry, but I have to delay the MSFS2020 xConn since I found a nasty bug when testing with MSFS2020. As soon as it's resolved, you'll get it.
Have a nice weekend
I was wondering how the development goes about the connection between FS2020 and EasyVFR. I am quite interested too.
Our friend Ubi created a connector tool for MFFS202.
- By default, the correct port 43211 for EasyVFR 4 is set.
- The default IP address 127.0.0.1 is for broadcasting within the same device.
- If you like to receive xConnn data on another device like a tablet or phone in the same network, enter the IP address of the network where both xConn(with msfs2020) and the other device are connected to. Typically the IP address of your modem where you change the digits after the third dot.
- You can broadcast to a specific device by looking up the digits after the third dot of the IP address of that device. For example 22.214.171.124
- Or broadcasting to everyone in the network by setting the last digits to.255 For example 126.96.36.199
Thanks a lot!