Altitude filter not working

4 Berichten
3 Gebruikers
0 Vind-ik-leuks
994 Bekeken
Topic starter
Trusted Member
Deelgenomen: 5 jaar geleden

In Latest Beta The altitude filter does not appear to work to filter traffic.  Not sure if this is new to this Beta as not flown for some time due to weather and health.  when connected to PilotAware I usually used to leave its filters set to max and controlled vertical separation via EV3/4 filter but now EV filter does not work.  I'm not sure if this is just since moving it to the new access screen.

Regards

Alan

3 reacties
Beta tester
Estimable Member

Alan

The filter only applies when in Flight Mode. It caught me out too but is a good check as you know that the system is working when on the ground and not in flight mode. You can test this at home by just switching on/off Flight mode.

Dave

Beantwoorden
Admin
Honorable Member
Deelgenomen: 6 jaar geleden

Hi Alan,

Thank you for asking. The Vertical Range Filter for traffic is only used in Flying Mode.

Screenshot 20220304 105944

This way, when standing still on the ground, you can see all traffic to make sure your receiver is working properly. When connected to a traffic receiver, at the Status Card you will see the number of received signals. At this screenshot, currently, 45 signals are received.

Screenshot 20220304 110508

Cheers, Tim

Beantwoorden
Topic starter
Trusted Member

Thanks Guys

I did see the Number of signals feature but never thought to try it in flight mode. ? 

Regards Alan

Beantwoorden
Mijn winkelwagen
Je winkelwagen is leeg.

Het lijkt erop dat je nog geen keuze hebt gemaakt.