0 Vind-ik-leuks
1,233 Bekeken
leif
 leif
Beta tester
Topic starter
Prominent Member
Deelgenomen: 5 jaar geleden

I think we had this subject once, but I can not find it anymore.

The idea was to be able to handle the saved route list in an easier way.

The search and favorite buttons have been implemented, and they work well.

But SCROLLING the list, after it was sorted by searching for an airport, is not possible.

Neither can I DELETE a route that has been saved once.

5 reacties
Stewart Buckingham
Honorable Member

On your final point, Leif: At the bottom of the Route Tools screen, below the "Wifi (route) to another EasyVFR" and "Skyview get/send route" there is a third button "Remove routes from disk". That takes you to a menu where you can select a route for deletion.

Beantwoorden
leif
 leif
Beta tester
Topic starter
Prominent Member

Thank you for the hint.  But even in this menu it is not possible to 1. search for a word, and 2. scroll the list.

Beantwoorden
Stewart Buckingham
Honorable Member

That's odd, in 4.0.725 (on iPhone, I've not tried on other devices) I can do both of those things (though it did seem a bit reluctant to scroll initially - but I think a download was going on.)

My only "concern" is whether it deletes it not just "from disk"but also form the Cloud too - I presume it must as they are kept in sync! But does it then eventually delete itself from other devices too? Not sure how that would work!

Beantwoorden
leif
 leif
Beta tester
Topic starter
Prominent Member

on the ipad route scrolling is definitely not possible after a search has been done.

When any route is deleted from disk, with another route being active, the active route will be stopped.  Even if these 2 have nothing in common.

Beantwoorden
Admin
Noble Member
Posted by: @leif

on the ipad route scrolling is definitely not possible after a search has been done.

Fixed in upcoming release.

Beantwoorden
Mijn winkelwagen
Je winkelwagen is leeg.

Het lijkt erop dat je nog geen keuze hebt gemaakt.