7 Berichten
3 Gebruikers
1 Vind-ik-leuks
641 Bekeken
Eminent Member
Deelgenomen: 3 jaar geleden
Topic starter  

Hi,

I just installed the new Beta- 4.1.318 and as I can see, the menues are significantey changed.

How can I hide the new instrument ribbon and also if I start a flight I aways get the Flight terrain window at the top (which I can hide it with a buton in the previous versions).

This things are always visible and shorten the main window on my Ipdad down.

Is there a solution?

Thank you

Konrad

Citeren
Noble Member Admin
Deelgenomen: 5 jaar geleden

Hi Konrad, please have a look at menu->Preferences; there you see two options called "vertical profile"  and " Instrument Ribbon". Both items can be set to either OFF, Auto or On. Off and on are self explained.

Auto for Instrument Ribbon means the ribbon will appear when flightmode is active, otherwise it will be hidden. 

Auto for Vertical Profile means it will be shown when in flightmode, or when a route is defined. 

[EDIT] the on-screen VPV Toggle removed because we thought users had the VPV always either on or off, but we received already some comments many users toggle VPV frequently on or off depending on moment in flight, so it will be put back as an on-screen button in 4.1.319

Hope this helps. 

"Official" beta announcement of 4.1.318 will probably be done somewhere next week. Given the big UI changes we decided to start  low profile.

Dit bericht is gewijzigd 1 jaar geleden door Rob Weijers

BeantwoordenCiteren
Paul Mansfield

Also status button & wx timeline have swapped sides, and Downloads Menu has disappeared… any ides please?

Paul

BeantwoordenCiteren
Eminent Member
Deelgenomen: 3 jaar geleden
Topic starter  

Many thanks - got it and I appreciate your quick reply

Konrad

BeantwoordenCiteren
Noble Member Admin

Hi Paul, 

Ideas about what ;-)? Downloads menu is no longer needed, addition countries can be added by simply tapping on the map at the location of that country. 

Removing a country (or adding if you prefer it the old way) can be done using the old Country Select option that is now moved to the StatusCard->Data menu

The swapping of WX timestepper and statusdot to the left side  are  intentionally.  

BeantwoordenCiteren
Paul Mansfield

Hey Rob,

Ideas about where to find the [select countries] option, now that the download menu is gone - you've done that thanks! 😀

I'm liking the new Instrument ribbon, but where can I see my old InfoField setup so I can replicate the same fields please? 🤞

Cheers, 

P 👍🛩🙃

BeantwoordenCiteren
Noble Member Admin

Hi Paul, 

[Select countries] is moved to StatusCard ->Data, as last menu item there 

Unfortunately the old infofields are not available anymore, so I am affraid you have to start digging in your memory, sorry....

BeantwoordenCiteren
Mijn winkelwagen
Je winkelwagen is leeg.

Het lijkt erop dat je nog geen keuze hebt gemaakt.